Since the stay at home order, many of us have been working from home. Usually working longer hours than before...which is affecting our posture and potentially creating lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, or straining your eyes.
- Stand up at least once per hour
- Get your joints and body moving; try marching in place
- Grasp your hands behind your back and squeeze your shoulder blades together
- Place your hands on your hips and press your chest forward opening your heart
- Side stretch to laterally move the spine
- Breathe evenly and deeply releasing any tension you may be holding onto in your body